- Acceptance of the offer makes the Tenant liable to pay the tenancy fees for the agreed period.
- If a Tenant wishes to cancel their contract this can only be done if a replacement tenant is found for the room.
- If a replacement Tenant is found and accepts a tenancy with Ardmuir Ltd for your room before your start date we will release you from your tenancy and refund you the £200 IRP.
- If a replacement Tenant is found and accepts a tenancy with Ardmuir Ltd during your tenancy your rent will be calculated up until the take over date and adjusted accordingly.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, the following amendments to the cancellation policy are in place for the 2020/21 academic year.
- If for any reason the University term is unable to start in September 2020 Ardmuir Ltd will defer the start date of the contract to line up with when the university does open for the new academic term.
- If any Tenants country bans travel Ardmuir Ltd will release the Tenant from the contract and refund the £200 IRP.